Pages

Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday oh Friday!

Thanks for all the virtual hugs from yesterday's post, it was nice to know that I'm not alone in feeling this transition is hard :) We woke up this morning to blue skies and cool crisp air, thank you Lord! I'm looking forward to a weekend full of family fun, outdoor adventures, a birthday party and lots of cuddles with my kiddos. So today I'll leave you with a week recap via pintrest! Hope y'all have an excellent weekend!
 Our last set of dove babies. We've had three sets this season, it's been awesome for the boys to watch.
There is a HUGE mouse under that flower pot. Dora is very much a huntress and I am very much a screamer!
 The cooler weather has brought all the kids out on our street. It's glorious!
 
I'm working with Jack to get him better at being in groups without Will. I would never have thought this little guy was shy, but without his brother his whole world has changed. 
I should have never learned how to make pretzels.....y'all its a dangerous dangerous thing. Especially when it's the start of soup season and pretzel bowls are the answer to less dishes to wash ;)
The sunsets here are stunning. Most evenings we stop everything and just sit on the deck while the boys play in the yard and take in His masterpiece. Will loves to tell us "God painted the sky" :)
So, I think this picture will probably get it's own post but I just had to share it with y'all now. This is my parents back in the mid 80's hitch-hiking from Indiana to New Mexico with not a single dime on them ;) Random I know :)
And this is a happy little crew, taken this morning, so very thankful it's Friday! We made it! Have a good one y'all! Tell me what are your plans for the first weekend of Autumn?

7 comments:

  1. I. Love all your photos! Little brother will be fine... His own personality will come through :)
    We have scouts and soccer this weekend. I am grateful to be going to a scouting event in one of our metro parks so that will be fun.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these photos, but you know which one i REALLY love! rock on denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!!! It is a huge welcome in our home this week too! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm pretzel recipies please! I could use a really good recipe! My last 2 attempts ended in failure! So my vote is pretzel post!
    ~ Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy this glorious fall weekend. Fall is the most perfect season of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a lovely weekend! I love the photo of the dog the best :) Frodo is our mouser (and rabbiter?) around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! I'm still stunned at the pic of your parents! They ROCKED!!!! Enjoy this glorious weekend Ko!!!

    ReplyDelete