Pages

Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Purification..my second favorite oil!

Second oil of the week? Purification! Second family member? Jack!


Let's talk about Jack a bit. He's my second born, my wild card with a joyful heart that kindness just bubbles over from. I seriously love being his momma. Just like his brother this kiddo is prone to "the cough" especially when it is seasonally related from a post nasal drip.

Like I said yesterday, Thieves oil works great when they are sick sick. But when I know we are dealing with seasonal stuff it's Purification that grab.

This powerful blend has Citronella, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Lavadin, and Myrtle oil in it. The scent is bright fresh and lemony

Rosemary is known for its benefits to respiratory health and its anti inflammatory properties.

Tea Tree oil is antimicrobial!!! What in the world!?! I am constantly amazed at how God designed these plants. Y'all he wasn't just making a beautiful world for us to live in, He was creating with purpose because He truly cares for us!

Because I'm a big believer in researching these oils for yourself, I dare you today to search out these oils in this blend and read up! You'll be amazed at what you can find.

At this point in my research is when I discovered that there are really two main oil companies. You can find flaws with both, but in the end I chose Young Living because it was right for OUR family. I felt confident in their Seed to Seal promise. What you can buy at Whole Foods or your local health store is not what you can purchase from YL. Most oils in the stores are overly processed and include fillers making them weak, causing you to use more and still not see the same results. After everything we went through with Will I knew we wanted quality and a product I didn't have to worry would have extra "stuff".

So, let me tell you how we use Purification around here:

*Diffuse in the boys room when allergies are threatening.

*Diffuse in the house, especially the kitchen if I'm trying to clear out a cooking smell. This oil is excellent for purifying the air, not only does it knock out any lingering smells but thanks to the antibacterial and antiviral properties you are actually getting cleaner air!
*A little testimony; my SIL had fried up a TON of bacon one
morning. (my brother was on some sort of high protein kick,
haha) and the smell of bacon had permitted the entire
house. She added Purification to her diffuser and when he
arrived home there wasn't even a hint of fried bacon!

*Apply topically to bug bites. We live in a very buggy area and Jack especially is targeted by those pesky mosquitos. A drop on the bite and the swelling and itching are gone within a few minutes!

*Apply topically to repel mosquitos. When I'm on the ball and can actually remember this trick, it works wonders and smells so much better than that nasty Deet stuff. 




So far, both oils I've shared with you come in the starter kit, plus you get a diffuser! I don't like ending my posts with a sales plug, but if you want the oils this is how you get them. Just please know that I'm sharing from my heart and wouldn't be on here if I was just trying to make a dollar  It's an awkward balance of being open with y'all about what our family has experienced and telling you how to buy the product. Can it even be done gracefully? lol

xxoo
~ko
If you'd like to purchase a starter kit please follow these simple instructions:

* Go to: https://beta.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start

*Please make sure you've checked Wholesale Member (and not retail customer---you will not get wholesale prices as a customer)

*Select "I was referred by a Young Living member, and I have his or her member number."

*Enter 1685363 in the sponsor ID and enroller ID areas

*Fill out your info

*Select your kit ($150 Premium Starter Kit is the best value. You get 10 oils plus a home diffuser in this kit)

*You can say no to the Essential Rewards--in fact, I recommend this until you've tried the oils and know if you like them or not.

*At this point you can add more to your order if you'd like

*All finished!

If you do sign up, I can invite you to a private group page that will be a huge resource to you and has helped me learn so much!

Have any question? Please feel free to ask me here or message me.

4 comments:

  1. It was a very nice idea! Just want say thank you for the data you have distributed. Just continue posting this Nitroxin kind of post. I will be your loyal reader. Gives Thank you again.exceedingly Nice website.
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/nitroxin/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My buddy and I had been just talking about this particular issue, she is continually wanting to prove me completely wrong! I am going to present her this blog post not to mention rub it in a little! Alpha XTRM I totally agree, but the points could easily be stated in a clearer fashion, thats all I was saying. No prob here bro, Im not that uptight about it.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/


    ReplyDelete
  3. What i dont understood is in reality how you are no longer actually much more well-preferred than you might be right now. Youre very intelligent.You know thus significantly when it comes to this matter, produced me personally imagine it from so many varied angles. Intellux Its like women and men don't seem to be involved unless it's one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs nice.Always deal with it up!http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good day, this is the really superb website, I've plummeting in adore studying many of the posts and threads contained after the location, sustain the Intellux nice work as well as hope to learn a lot more exciting articles from the time to come.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/intellux

    ReplyDelete