Pages

Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Guest Post over at Knitty Bitties: Cranberry Orange Chutney

About a month ago I was contacted by another blogger and she asked me to do a DIY guest post for her at the end of November.  Of course I said yes but I'll admit I was terrified. It's like getting asked to sit at the cool kids table and if you knew me back in middle school that just didn't happen. So for the past few weeks I've been planning and scheming what I would share.

In the meantime I co-sponsored a group giveaway over at Knitty Bitties (I do hope y'all entered!). Well, dear miss Andrea, the face behind Knitty Bitties, gave us sponsors the option of doing a guest post and I thought it would be a great way to get my feet wet in the world of guest posting. All that being said, if you want my amazing Cranberry Orange Chutney recipe you'll have to head on over to Knitty Bitties today!

10 comments:

  1. So proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone! You did a great job! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS~ love the dish you put the chutney in for your picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Ko! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Ko! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dish looks so yummy!!! p.s. I LOVED reading your guest post girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy retin a retin a micro gel or cream - retin a gel and pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. buy soma soma generic pictures - soma triathlon

    ReplyDelete
  8. buy soma online soma drug what is it - soma muscle relaxer opiate

    ReplyDelete
  9. buy somas online where to buy somatropin hgh - buy some plant

    ReplyDelete
  10. order soma soma medication online - watson soma online

    ReplyDelete