Pages

Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mason Jar Succulent Planters

It has been busy around here that's for sure! This past weekend was packed full and come Monday we were ready for a little escape. I'll tell you more about that tomorrow, we let the boys skip school (accidentally) and went on a little family adventure. It was wonderful, I'm still sorting through all the pictures I took. So today I thought I'd share this little project. I've had these succulents for a bit now and loved their little home, but I needed the footed bowl for a flower arrangement so a transplant was in order. I had a very cute little helper and the end product turned out better than I hoped for :) Happy Tuesday to you!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute and I love your little helper! :) Looks like a fun project...IF, I could only keep plants a live! ;) ha ha...I have always struggled in this area, but love plants nonetheless. They just don't live very long at my house! :/
    Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KO~ such a great idea!! I love Mason jars and their versatility. LOVE your header, too!!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I love being a ble to see the layers. Must get some succulents!

    ReplyDelete