Pages

Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hey hey! Momma got new glasses! What do you think?
A little dorky and a little quirky but I'm totally loving them! And yep, I chopped my hair off a few weeks ago too! I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe this rainy weather is starting to get to me or the realization that this year I turn 30? Either way Bill has approved and loves both of the changes. I'll take another shot of my hair before church tomorrow for you. The weather today was causing too much frizz for a photo op :) Hope your weekend is turning out to be fabulous! We are dealing with dead rats and leaking fireplaces over here...fun stuff people!

If you want a pair for yourself I purchased them at a Pearl Vision store and they are by Rough Justice in Amber Rose.

Two days left for the March Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute glasses and hair cut! It sounds like the dead rats story deserves it's own post - ugh!

    ReplyDelete