Pages

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Jack's Jelly Belly Birthday Party, a flashback

Okay, I'm going to go mushy mom on you for a second. Bare with me....

Somehow my little tyke is turning 2 in a few weeks and once again I'm planning a themed party. He is a wild man, full of energy, wakes up at 6am thrilled to start the day! When I put him to bed each night I'm utterly exhausted and fulfilled at the same time. He is the perfect match for his big brother, of course they squabble but in the end they couldn't be better friends. I am truly blessed!

On the old blog his party was the second most viewed post for all 3 years (the most viewed was my Lil' Pumpkin Baby Shower)! Not that this was a spectacular party but because I think lots of parents are doing a Jelly Bean theme these days and people like to use Google ;)

Anyhow, I thought I'd re-share some of the highlights of the theme with y'all. The decorations were very simple, Bill was deployed and I had to get creative with maximizing my crafting time. Still the end results turned out very sweet.






P.S. Dont forget about the giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe I'm thinking about beginning the prep for Belle's party already?? We are celebrating in March as to give her and Logan separate celebrations. We are going low key for Belle's with just close friends. But I still plan on doing some decorations and I think I'm stealing a lot of your ideas for my Jelly Belly!! I so wish ya'll could be here but I know you are in spirit! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So So cute! I can't wait to see his lumberjack party - what a fun idea! Have you seen the Paul Bunyan knit hat with beard? I think of that every time you mention Jack's party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a fun party and we sure are sad to be missing celebrating Jack in person this year! Hugs to that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete