Pages

Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Technical Difficulties!!!

Happy Friday!!!

I had such cute posts planned for this week....

But my iPhoto is have major issues...MAJOR.
Add a storage issue to that and I cant edit or load a single picture.

Hopefully come Monday I will be up and running again. 
You might have to suffer through a Valentine's Day post,
but don't say I didn't warn you ;)

We have a busy weekend ahead:
Jack turns 3!!!
Mr. Doozie is on 24 hour duty
I'm taking on a big quilt project
The house should probably get cleaned
And the pantry is getting a preservative purge!

I was able to get an Instagram pic on here for ya.
It may or may not have involved me doing backflips with my laptop in hand and 
accidentally deleting my Address List. 
The things I'll do for y'all....

My boys think my silly faces are better than Christmas morning :)
They kinda make me feel like a rock star.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. have a good weekend and I hope your photo problem gets solved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable!
    I have has issues a time or two myself!
    What a headache!
    Praying that your get fixed! Quickly!
    HUGS and blessings to you as you make your home!
    Love, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness...what happened to you?
    miss you.
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like more often than not, life gets in the way of blogging for me too... i hardly have time to write about what's happening because I'm too busy scrambling to keep up with life itself. It's great to have you on my sidebar though, and glad to hear you are well!
    ang

    ReplyDelete