Pages

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Monday

Hey y'all! I know my posts have been a little intermittent this summer. I'm only half sorry about this ;) Life has been full, memories have been made, my boys are growing faster in all this sunshine and I've found myself needing to soak it all in. I'll admit I'm looking forward to the Fall, to school starting, to routines. I'm much more creative in cooler weather, so hang in there, those post are a'coming. Also, I'm trying to book Mr. Doozie for a guest post on DIY painted chevron table runners. Yeah, that's my attempt to bait you. Have a lovely Monday, we are in the throes of birthday party planning today - Lego style. What do you have in the mix?





2 comments:

  1. I hear you! We are down to our final two weeks before school, and I am so glad. I think the boys are too, though they don't want to admit it. We will be spending our first week of nothing planned doing, well, nothing much. I think we'll visit grandma, ride bikes, and pack for the scout camping trip (woot!) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color Me Rad this weekend!! Thanks for the inspiration! I'm so excited and scared at the same time!

    ReplyDelete