Pages

Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

North Carolina Home Sweet Home


Moving in....

It's physically and emotionally exhausting!

But we are here! 
Tackling the walls of boxes before us and checking off some DIY updates to the house as we go!

I always love sharing with y'all how we make these duty station houses feel like home
and this go around may be the most epic yet!

We are loving the area and the community is more wonderful than I dreamed it would be!

I'll be in and out of here until the house is settled but I truly can't wait to share with y'all what has been taking place in our home and in my heart!

xxoo
~ko

PS. It's a Jack-In-The-Box! Best paper stomper this side of the Mississippi!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home...again. Hope it's a wonderful new chapter for you all. God is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to be home sweet home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.hi all, I was just
    Alpha ZXT checkin out this site and I really like the foundation of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone would like to to have an engrossing discussion about it, please contact me on POF, my name is jessica robechaudhttp://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-alpha-zxt-scam-or-legit/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is some agreeable stuff. It took me a while to find this internet site but it was worth the time. I noticed this content was buried in yahoo and not the first spot. Alpha XTRM This site has a ton of helpful material and it doesnt deserve to be burried in the searches like that. By the way I am going to add this site to my favorites.http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I open your RSS feed it seems to be a bunch of strange characters, is the malfunction on my reader?TY, great job! Exactly the stuff I had to know. Alpha XTRM Is it okay to post some of this on my site if I post a link to this page?I agree, ty for sharing this..http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This can be a really excellent read personally, Must admit that you are among the finest bloggers I ever saw.Once before I found a similar article Intellux on another website and didnt quite get it, but your article helped me understand it better. Thanks a lot!http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/


    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he truly bought me lunch as a result of I discovered it Intellux for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there arent much good supply like this.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/intellux

    ReplyDelete