Pages

Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

If You Want To Be A Superhero....

On our way home from seeing Mr. Doozie on base, Will declared he wanted to be a Marine when he grew up. The dialogue that followed between Will and Jack was hilariously adorable. As soon as we got home I sat down and videotaped them, thankfully Will reiterated his "beliefs" :) So sweet, never before have I heard him talk this way :)
Happy Thursday y'all! I'm here, still sorting my emotions and grieving with our church. Things will get back to normal around here. I promise :) Till then, thanks for reading and for all the love you've sent our way. Know I love ya right back!

2 comments:

  1. ko, that is the sweetest thing! Please tell them both that I agree, a super hero is a Marine. My daddy was a Marine too so I grew up with one.
    If your boy's do decide to join when they are older and go through basic at Parris Island, please know that you can stay with us for graduation and I'll host a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this video! So glad you were able to catch that one so that Bill can see it! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete