Pages

Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Did y'all have a good weekend? I hope so! The weather is gorgeous outside today and I'm hoping to distress and seal all the frames this afternoon so this post will be a little short. I just thought I'd share a few highlights from our weekend. It was full of family time and had such a leisurely pace, just what we needed!
 The boys love lazy Saturdays with their daddy :) Jack never gets cozy like that with me!
 Made another sale on the Esty shop! This is how I've decided to package up the orders for shipping. The printed pillows did great in the shop, so over the next few days I'll be working on a bunch more! It has been fun to see what sells and what doesn't ;) Learning as I go!
 We let Will "drive" his brother to the park for the first time :) The boys thought they were so cool!
 I sewed this sweet little Easter dress for a friend's little girl. First time making my own bias tape and I'm hooked! I found a great tutorial for it here. The dress tutorial can be found here. Once the buttons are done and a few more surprises are finished, this little dress will get it's own post :)
And Bill got some new kicks :) They remind me of San Diego and I love the vacay attitude he gets when he wears them! Haha!

Hope your having a wonderful monday! We are off to pick up Will from school and get our crafts on! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Glad that it seems Jack is back to 100% :)
    That little Dress you made is darling! Hope you guys have a wonderful week and enjoy that beautiful weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff in the shop! Swap the magnets for hairclips and I may have to get those rainy day bows for Liberty.

    ReplyDelete